Download the RTSP stream from a [url removed, login to view] IP camera (Foscam FI9821W) via HTTP (basic auth) via the internet and save as jpeg images - and also as [url removed, login to view] stream data, which can be replayed at a later stage.
- Needs to run in php ([url removed, login to view]) under CentOS 6.4 (64 bit). Can use ffmpeg or avconv, but please let me know your approach when bidding.
- Address, port, username, password etc. will be known by the PHP script (stored in a DB), supplied as variables in the test program.
- The PHP script (not ffmpeg) needs to save the images in the filesystem, so if you are thinking of using ffmpeg, the result needs to be piped to php
- Full dedicated access to a demo camera (24x7) will be supplied
- no audio at the moment, video data only
- needs to handle failures like connection timeout, refused, network timeout and incorrect user / password, URL etc.
- the incoming bandwidth needs to be able to be limited / throttled to 128 kbps or similar somehow
- the frame rate of the jpeg images needs to be adjustable between 1/4 and 8 fps, discarding unnecessary images, maybe using keyframes only if possible
- ffmpeg can connect to the camera and read the stream (has been tested), just needs the right settings and be wrapped around php somehow
- the time to the first image should be as short as possible, but definitely under 6 seconds
- all saved jpeg images need to be complete without any corruption
- jpeg image quality should be selectable
Any more questions please let me know.