We are using very intensive Flipcharts during our work. We take pictures of the Flipchart using ordinary digital cameras.
We need a C# Programm doing the following processing on such pictures:
* Classification an detection if it is no FlipChart Picture
* detecting the more or less white background of the flipchart paper
* cutting off the area outside of Flipchart Paper
* rotating the Image to align the Flipchart Picture
* separate Background (Paper) from Foreground
* reduce image quality to a certain predefined acceptable memory consumption (in KB)
1) Complete and fully-functional c# class(es) with a testprogram in complete source code of all work done and all stuff related to the VS2005 .NET Solution .
2) Sourcecode should be based on Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
3) All Imaging Functions must be based Open Source Image Processing Library [url removed, login to view] see [url removed, login to view]\_Processing\[url removed, login to view]
4) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All .NET Framework 2.0 und .NET Framework 3.0 Platforms . Software must be written in C# based on .NET and the AForge Imageprocessing Library.