Hi there, I'm looking for a talented illustrator/designer to help me build my copywriting portfolio with slick, professional, visually exciting (scamp/spec) ads. I've got the concepts and copy - you've got the design skills to bring them to life!
This project will essentially be a paid 'test' project, leading to further work if we are both happy with the outcome and working relationship.
PROJECT #1 BILLBOARD SCAMP/MOCKUP (Large-scale outdoor poster)
I will provide you with:
• A description (and reference images) of elements within the ad
• How I envision everything coming together (I am willing to get your input on this if you feel that something would work better visually)
• Ad dimensions (this is really just for the aspect ratio, as you do not need to create the billboard to full-size)
• Copy (text) to be included (in this case, the campaign slogan)
• Company Logo
• If you're not comfortable working with typography, don't worry, I'll take care of that. I just need a great looking visual to lay the logo and slogan on.
• For this (and other projects from me) you need to be comfortable drawing/creating human figures (and in this case a husky and reindeer)!
• Keep in mind that I don't need totally finished, print-ready art. If you're the kind of designer/illustrator that can convey my idea very simply but effectively that's great too.
I will of course need to see some samples of your work before offering you the job, so please have those available.
9 freelancers are bidding on average €49 for this job
Hi, I am experienced Artist. Please let me know how many frames you need for a project so I could edit my price quote and time frame accordingly. Lets start Steve [url removed, login to view]