Python script for Kodi / Xbmc
This project was successfully completed by cheba for $166 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
Transform the attached script [url removed, login to view] written in pseudo code into a working Python script for XBMC/Kodi.
The script is intended to play a sequence of videos starting at specific times (not from the beggining) and jumping into the next video when the end time of the video is reached (end time is NOT the end of the video)
(The XBMC/Kodi application is installed in a media player box with Android operating system)
(The box is operated with the remote control without connecting a keyboard or a mouse to the box)
Please see the attached script [url removed, login to view] written in pseudo code, and the following notes:
1. When the user presses "TV IN" in the "TV Control Section" of the remote control, the python script starts playback of the first video in arrayVideos at the time indicated in arrayStartTimes
2. .The python script needs to play the videos listed in the arrayVideos (it is ok for the video names, start times and end times to be hardcoded in the script).
PLAYBACK FOR EACH VIDEO NEEDS TO START AT THE START TIMES INDICATED IN arrayStartTimes AND NEED TO MOVE ON TO THE NEXT VIDEO IN arrayVideos when THE TIMES INDICATED IN arrayEndTimes IS REACHED
3. When the user presses "VOL +" in the "TV Control Section" of the remote control, playback moves into the next video in arrayVideos (playback starts at the time indicated in arrayStartTimes). If the player is playing the last video, then playback moves into the first video in arrayVideos
4. When the user presses "VOL -" in the "TV Control Section" of the remote control, playback moves into the previos video in arrayVideos (playback starts at the time indicated in arrayStartTimes). If the player is playing the first video, then playback moves into the last video in arrayVideos
(AN IMAGE OF THE REMOTE CONTROL IS ATTACHED)
1. Python Script as briefly described above and in more detail in [url removed, login to view] attachment. (Script needs to work in XBMC/Kodi installed in a media player box with Android operating system, which the user operates by using the remote control -no keyboard or mouse-)
2. Kodi xml configuration files, if needed ([url removed, login to view])
3. Clear instructions on how to use and install the script, as I am not an expert in XBMC/Kodi development and usage
4. Any other necessary elements as advised by the freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online