Write some Software
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $427 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I want a software that check in my code to Git repository in an automated way.
1) In my local C drive ,there will be a folder called "Model"
2) In that folder there will be several sub folders.
3) Each sub folder will have (.sql) code files.
4) Any new code changes , I will place code in these sub folders.
5) GIt repositories names match exactly as sub folders.
6) Based on the names of sub folders ,create feature branches for those respective repositories
7) Checkout those feature branches into another local folder called "Git" in C drive.
8) Copy code (always replace) from folders in "Model" to folders in "Git"
9) Check in changes into those feature branches
10) Create pull request for those feature branches to email address given by user.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online