Inside Sales Professional - Great Phone Voice
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $21 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$15 - $25 USD / hour
We are looking for two experienced Inside Sales professionals to return calls to prospective clients and qualify them and their interest level.
The ideal person will have solid sales experience. Here's the twist: We're not selling, we're buying on these calls.
These are not cold calls. All prospective clients have contacted us first and have requested a call back.
We will provide:
- Training on our business and our typical client needs
- Script to use as a tool (but the ideal person can improvise when needed)
- Phone service (you will not incur any cost for the calls)
- Access to our database with details about each prospect to respond to
1. Inside Sales experience
2. Native English language skills with no strong accent
3. Available 1.5 - 2 hours per day between 10 am EST and 6 pm EST on weekdays. Saturday is optional, but a big plus!
4. Work environment with ZERO background noise/distractions and a reliable high speed Internet connection
5. This sounds obvious, but we have to say it ... Able to read and follow instructions. Not the type to "just wing it" instead of using the instructions given.
Extra Credit for one or more of the following:
1. Call center experience
2. Acquisitions experience
3. Real estate experience
4. Consulting experience
5. Sales management experience
- We pay well for great performance!
- We will pay for an hourly rate as a Draw, plus a Performance Bonus
- The Performance Bonus is $350 - $700 for each lead that you qualify that leads to a completed transaction, depending upon the size of the transaction.
- Successful team members earn most of their compensation from their Performance Bonuses
- We expect the Total Compensation to work out to ~$15 - $30 per hour, depending upon your performance
This is a part-time, temporary gig: Approx. 7 - 10 hours per week for 60 days. This can become a permanent gig (still 7 - 10 hours per week) at the end of the 60 days for some candidates.
Please use the phrase "I'm all about that phone, 'bout that phone - no base. And, I'm ready to start on Monday, November 28" as the first sentence of your proposal.
PLEASE ANSWER THE FOLLOWING:
1. Please describe your experience as it compares to our Requirements. Any Extra Credit?
2. Have you ever used a CRM? If yes, which one?
3. What tools or habits do you use to keep organized?
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online