Icinga2 expert required
This project was awarded to jchambel for $300 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We want to set-up a centralized monitoring of distributed, independent systems.
Master: Ubuntu with icinga2 and incinga2-web; the master has a static ip address
Clients (~20 systems, growing): Ubuntu with icinga2 running; these systems are behind firewalls and cannot be accessed from the internet. However, the systems have internet access thus they can reach the master
What we need is a step by step guide on how to install and configure the master and the clients so that the clients actively send their alert states to the master. In terms of alerts, it is sufficient if common checks such as CPU load and disk space are considered. Ideally, the freelancer submits Vagrant files to create a virtual test installation.
Keywords: icinga2, nagios
Browse Related Skills
- Fix performance issue with MySQL
- Setup my hetzner server with bridge network ( KVM + Ubuntu+ Hetzner + virtualization)
- Write a client and a server program in Java using RMI
- Solve some issues on server side for Adult Video Script -- 3
- Detailed: how to edit menus on a linux live cd (there is no source available)
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online