Linux Admin and Puppet Engineer:
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $7 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
I need Support of Puppet Tool and Linux/Unix administration experience in Configuration management, Continuous Integration, automatic builds, large scale automatic builds, patching automation, etc
Deep understanding of the Linux operating system including scripting, kernel, networking, boot configurations.
Experience in large environments with configuration management and patching tools; Puppet
Experience managing servers and infrastructure in the cloud; AWS
Should have knwledge on VMware,Citrix servers ,Jenkins and GIt
• Experience with Puppet programming and other operational activities of Puppet.
Browse Related Skills
- Help make our Continuous Integration street with Git, Magento, Bitbucket, Vagrant, and Puppet & Jenkins
- Upgrade Puppet manifests to support latest version of puppet
- Looking for an Opscode chef developer to write cookbooks for Graphite and Collectd on AWS linux.
- Realtime Hadoop data ingest with Kafka, Storm, HBase (OpenTSDB), and Postgres on AWS
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online