We are looking for an extremely organised, smart and dedicated person to join our team.
We are one of the fastest growing websites and teams in Canada and we are looking for a great Virtual assistant who can help us with day to day operations and other duties.
You MUST have good analytical skills, perfect English. If you read this, please start your application with word panda. You must be very organised and proactive. We gonna train you and show you what we do, but we expect you to pick up right away and offer us solutions how to make your and our work more efficient.
You gonna have a mix of very creative work and data entry work and you should be able to do both.
You absolutely have to have:
- Great excel skills, advanced level
- Excellent English
- Basic photoshop skills
- Ability to write 60-70 emails every day with perfect English, without any grammar mistakes.
- Some days, you will have to spend whole 8 hours browsing the web, collecting info and putting into the database on other days you will be communicating with hundreds of clients and be very smart and thoughtful with what you are saying. You need to be very creative as well, cause one of your duties will be creating infographics and newsletters for the clients.
- If you know MySQL it is a big plus.
- If you ever worked with maps, GIS, QGIS, AcrGis, [url removed, login to view] or similar software, it is a huge plus.
- Blog guest posting experience is a big plus
- White hat SEO experience is a big plus
24 freelancers are bidding on average $6/hour for this job
panda Hi, After reviewing the project description I know that I'm an excellent fit for this [login to view URL]'s discuss and start right now. Awaiting for your positive reply thanks.
Hello i would like to share your great work i have experience of SEO , marketing and real estate VA for a broker i can invite leads and home buyers please tell me all details and hire Thank you
Hi I have got extensive virtual operation managing experience under my belt so far in different industries/feilds. Hoping to hear from you asap in order to take it further.