Hire a Website Designer
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $352 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Hp TippingPoint /Flextronics inc 12/12/2009 - 8/10/2016(ON & OFF basis)
Testing H/W,S/W, and Cisco ASA FW, HP Aries, NGFW on different equipment, and browsers,
Writing test cases, SDLC, scripting in python, and using HP s/w tools ie LSM, RoadRunner, involve in functional, performance, regression and automation tests, agil methodlogy.
TX Workforce Comm/IBM Corp/Xedia Technologies. 10/96- 11/2009
PROGRAMMER (APP DEVELOPMENT/DB ADMIN) Austin, TX 78711
· Implementation of various Client/Server Apps under [url removed, login to view] 3.5, & Powerbuilder (6.x).
Working knowledge across multiple technical disciplines including Web designing, CSS, and using C#, AJAX, PHP, HTML, & XML, also familiar with crystal and Cognos report
· Experience in computer systems analysis, Web Server, Appache, Win 2003 MS SQL Server, Build User Interface apps, using C#, XML,AJAX, HTML,PHP,Programming in C#, [url removed, login to view], AJAX, PHP, PB 6.x (Backend) & MS SQL Server 2003/05/08, DB2, MySQL Database, Win SQL Server, Win Server IIS, Window Server 2008 Admin.
· MS SQL Server 2000/03. Data Analysis. Analyzes, reviews, and rewrites Programs,
using workflow chart & Diagram & good teamwork skills and customer presentation,
· Have working knowledge of relational DB(DB2, MS SQL Server 2003/05/08).
· Ability to create and execute end-to-end test scenario to emulate user interaction in prod environment, cross divisions, agencies and several lines of business.
· Follow customer requirements and designs solutions to meet those objectives, and construct the specific solution, scope document, risk profile, and corresponding financials, maintain and utilize detailed industry and internal services knowledge of SaaS, including expert working level knowledge of the processes, technologies, UML Tools, and people components involved in the SaaS arena and H/ware ,S/ware validation .
· Troubleshoot and remove the bugs, using Target Process, other utilities.
Using business rule, PowerScript, also involved utilize PowerBuilder PFC Lib, advanced distributed technologies including Intranet, Java based development tools and other OOD technologies. Target Process , NUnit, CASE TOOL: S-DESIGNER, Cogon’s Report.
Unix/Linux& Linux Server – Config Postfix/Sendmail, CUPS & SAMBA for printers, setup virtual hosting within Apache, identified H/Ware problems, schedule maintenance in sys.
Config basic PHP and Apache module, and patching Red Hat sys, licensing upgradings.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online