Kentico CMS & Azure Quality Assurance Network Administrator
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $11 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $8 USD / hour
We are a startup marketing company focused mainly on marketing industrial equipment throughout 8-10 websites & mobile apps. To manage our websites, we will be using Kentico CMS hosted on Microsoft Azure & Send Grid for sending emails. We hope to go live in 9 months. We are in the search for an experienced Kentico & Azure website administrator to test monitor & manage our websites. The position we are occupying is long term & may lead to an administration position. Currently we will only occupy you to meet with developers (virtual meetings on computer) & discuss the ongoing project. Once we go live you will be occupied in a full time position. In a future date we might pay you directly through hubstaff & payoneer.
You will be responsible for the quality assurance of the websites & mobile apps to be operating successfully & updating websites. At the moment any technical issues related to Azure or Send Grid will likely be managed by the developers, you must be fully capable of understanding what problems are arousing & what solution is appropriate to solve the problems.
• Must be generally experienced in understanding developers wire frames & terminology.
• Must be experienced in all Azure features & services.
• Must be able to troubleshoot technical issues.
• Must have SEO skills.
• Must be able to meet deadlines.
• Experience in Network Administration & monitoring.
• Testing the network for weakness.
• Keeping an eye out for needed updates.
• Evaluating implementing network
• Must be able to identify problems, recommend & implement a solution or contact the senior developers & explain the situation so they can get it resolved.
• Must be experienced in Kentico (certification is not required but encouraged)
• Must be creative in Web design
• Must be knowledgeable of Kentico’s features & implement them on our websites (For Example Lead Scoring, A/B Testing, Content Personalization)
• Must be constantly looking for ways to improve the websites & features.
• Must be up to date with newest technology & helping implement such technology into our websites.
• Must be able to provide & study analytic's to make changes based on the analytic s data.
• Must have flexible hours. Must be Responsible & reliable.
This is a long term permanent [url removed, login to view] you do not meet all requirements you are encouraged to apply anyway.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online