The objective of this project is to create a professional Financial projections Excel sheet model/template for the entities:
- Company X Holding B.V. (parent Holding)
- Company X international B.V. (subsidiary)
- Company X B.V. (production company)
- Newco 1 B.V. (intermediate holding -> Blockchain product)
- Newco 2 B.V. (intermediate holding -> Same product of Company X but different target group)
B.V. = Private limited company
An image explaining the relations of Company X, Newco 1, and Newco 2 can be found in the attached MS word document
Important requirements deliverables
- There must be a sheet in the Excel sheet, which will show the annual financial model results of 5 years. When adjusting input values on other sheets, this financial model sheet should be updated automatically.
- The financial model sheet needs to contain all financial information that is needed to present an investment plan summary to investment firms. The information needs to be presented in a structure where we can copy and paste the outcome from MS Excel sheet to our Investment plan MS Word document without the need to change the structures or calculations.
- The Excel sheet needs contain separate sections for Company X, Newco 1, and Newco 2. Moreover, with annual financial (5 years) results of Newco 1, Newco 2 and Company X (includes results of Newco 1 and Newco 2)
- The calculations need to be based on Dutch entities and the Dutch tax requirements
- The calculations need to be able to handle oversea subsidiaries calculations.
- We are looking for someone who has much experience in the private equity market.
- Who can show proven results with the private equity market
- Who has worked with Depositary foundation companies
- It would be a big plus if you have worked with a Dutch Stichting Administratiekantoor Depository Foundation company structure.
Why do we need financial projects for Company X and separately for Newco 1 and Newco 2?
The simple reason is that we want to find an investor for the holding company X and sell shares in the intermediate holdings Newco 1 and Newco 1. The funding strategy we are following is to break-up or restructuring of activities into subsidiaries gives each subsidiary more ways to raise capital, to get subsidies, and to have different Stakeholders and investors per subsidiary.
Some of the subjects needed, but not limited to, in the template are:
Annual Financial model
Profit & Loss
Pro Forma Balance Sheet
Cash Flow Statement
Annual Profit and Loss Account
Break Even Point
Discounted Cash Flow Analysis
IMPORTANT: if you have already an Excel sheet template which fits into the needs set in this project, then we are willing to consider to use your structure so we can win time for both of us.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $273 for this job
Objective: The objective of this project is to create a professional Financial projections Excel sheet model/template for the entities: - Company X Holding B.V. (parent Holding) - Company X inte... Read More