We need to create a file or system using ColdFusion that allows us to upload files to a specific bucket inside Amazon S3, using the Amazon S3 API.
Currently, we already have a file that uploads objects using the Amazon REST API that we built and that is running smoothly at this time. But this requirement is different because in this case we need to build something to upload large files (500MB, 1G, or more) so it is important that this is done using the Amazon 'Multipart Upload' API option.
- Files must be uploaded using the Amazon Multipart Upload S3 API.
[login to view URL]
- The files must be uploaded DIRECTLY from the user interface to Amazon. that is, the files should NOT be uploaded to the server and then to Amazon.
- The server works as an intermediary system between the user and Amazon, providing the API keys or temporary access to upload the file(s) by the user.
- The system must be able to show the status and current progress of the upload and deliver (JSON response), the final name or file ID once it has been successfully uploaded to Amazon S3. This information will be used to be stored in a database or similar. In case of having an error, the system must respond and/or give an alert with the details of the error.
- Do you have experience working with Coldfusion and Amazon S3 API together?
- Estimated time of delivery of the finished project?
- What is the estimate in hours to create this system?
- What is the cost to create this system?
- What else do you need from us in order to start working on this, any other information?
Additional useful documentation
- [login to view URL]
- Interesting approach, but using this method I do not know how easy it is to tell Amazon to do the merge of the parts in a single object.
[login to view URL]
10 freelancers are bidding on average $242 for this job
Hello, I have +14 Years of experience in ColdFusion with many databases. I have worked on amazon aws s3 upload two years ago. Lets discuss and start the work! Thanks, Daya