We are looking for a qualified, experienced and above all trustworthy and reliable developer or a company that can guarantee meeting the agreed deadline and produce a highly secure, responsive, and perfect Website and Mobile App in React Native
Please see attached a list of errors for the Web portal.
Please also see list of requirements for a third-party API (two-way syncing API).
Mobile Apps: We will share this document later but for now please know that there is three Apps but they are 90% identical. One is for Staff, another for clients and another for Admin. Currently, it is developed for Android but we want it developed in React so it works for IOS and Android.
NOTE: The Mobile App have already been developed it looks old fashion and misses some features and that is why our client wants to develop a brand new App so that the Web Portal and the Mobile App use the same APIs and work the same way.
Of course, we will provide a detailed explanation of the project and one of our project managers will work very closely with the developer/company on a daily basis and provide a clear understanding of each task to the developer.
All 3 logins will also have an audio/video call module of Twillio on Apps and Portal just like a call centre.
If you are 100% confident on your ability and meeting deadline ONLY then you should submit your proposal.
You must also be available for voice call on this platform for better clarifications and understanding.
Before we award and agree on final fee, and for the avoidance of doubt, please can you confirm confirm/answer the following:
That this Project has 3 parts.
1) Redevelop the 3 Apps in Native with full functionality as per the requirements which will be shared in an excel once you sign an NDA. Please confirm your understand this and that there may be some small details and features which might not be included in the current specs but may be necessary when developing. These will be common sense issues and features to ensure a collaborative working between Apps?
2. Restructure the current Web Portal and fix errors and add the new features including making a better responsive design and above all, make sure the code is organised because right now it is a bit scattered.
3) Develop the 3rd party API so that it can be used by any other technologies. The Portal for which you will develop is in PHP but take note that the API should be able to be used by any other third party technologies or websites which may not be in PHP such as DotNet. Angular, HTML, etc, This means, you will need to write a clear instruction and prepare the code for third parties and explain it a document on how to use our API.
4) Can you also confirm that you agree this project must finish within 30 days max or else the project will terminate without any payment? This is because we were previously let down by another company a few months ago which is why our client had stopped this entire project a few months ago and we want to resume the development.
5). Can you also send us a clear project plan explaining how you will work on this project and how you will keep us informed of the development etc.
6) Can you confirm that you do understand that once the Web portal issues are fixed then you need to move it to the Live Portal from the test environment and you need to ensure it uses the latest PHP updates and the PHP on Cpanel should also be updated because right now the Plesk Cpanel says the PHP needs to be updated. And it only takes a click to update it.
And that you also understand once mobile app is developed, you will make sure you publish them on Apps stores and for Apple as well and you will give our client the original files and codes.
You must not keep file or show our project to your potential clients to demonstrate your experience.