Previously, I had built an app using droidscript and I had have updated it up to its version 2.
Now, I have made its version 3 using Android Studio and when now I am going to upload it to the playstore, SHA1 and MD5 keys mis-match issues are coming. And I then tried to use the .keystore file which had been built by droidscript, then Android Studio is showing error of "No such key alias found". I know it is obvious, because droidscript does not make/require any key alias while signing, but Android Studio requires.
Is there any other solution for my problem.
[Please Note: I will ask you the steps from you to resolve this issue, you do NOT need to work with the code files]
13 freelancers are bidding on average $25 for this job