Media4u publishes innovative IT and multimedia web services. We are currently working at a sophisticated, new, geo-based, challenging project in the area of transport/traffic/telematics/automotive. For this purpose additional development support is needed very soon for a long-termed cooperation.
A go to market should be done by finishing release 1 as quick as possible.
For this we are looking for a professional development partner.
The key conditions we appreciate:
* SCRUM development process and milestone-based payment
* careful communication culture
* professional team management
* attractive pricing rate (<10$ / hour) (profit participation possible)
* suiting experiences about our project's technologies and challenging tasks
* independent working manner; ability to deeply understand the project idea
Please make your bid to this project with a proposed hourly rate that is calculated for an experienced, qualified developer!
These are the qualification criteria in detail:
* Programming: Android and JavaEE + Spring; welcome: iOS or Xamarin/React Native, AngularJS.
* Technologies: Tomcat, Hibernate, Maven, GIT, Linux server, …
* Very helpful: OpenCV, geo-based & map systems experiences, view for good usability and design.
* PM: Knowledge about SCRUM, correct estimations and time track management.
* Soft skills: good understanding of project's idea (purpose-oriented thinking); fast comprehension; organised, logical & independent thinking, direct/open/sincere, reliable !!
* Constellation: single, independent developer(s). Or: qualified, professionally managed team of a company.
* Communication: good and clear English. Understanding of German (project) documents are welcome.
Attached to this announcement you will find 3 pdf documents.
'Project Requirements SR' may answer your first, basic questions about the project and our idea of the cooperation!
We suggest that you please fill in the included suiting form document to quickly show your qualifications to our project.
If you are sure you can achieve the conditions above please make a bid.
We would be very glad if we would have found in you the right partner for our ambitious plans!
Falk Hertel (CEO, Media4u)
PS: We DON'T answer to automatic responses but only to personal writings which refer to our project's technologies and cost requirements!!