PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY, MESSAGES AND BIDS NOT PROVIDING WHAT I AM ASKING WILL BE IGNORED! (yes, I hate bidding bots!)
I am the owner of the following iPhone application (you need iTunes to see it, sorry): [url removed, login to view]
I want to port this application to Android. It is a simple four page application as clearly seen in the screen shots provided in the previous link. I have in my possession all the artwork used in the application (background, flags, icons ... etc.) The application is also heavily based on web services that I will provide. Having said this, the app is basically putting the GUI together to render exactly the screen shots you saw.
To properly be considered, please write me a private message answering the following points:
1. Explain me the process of building the app, what tools and languages will you use.
2. Explain me the submission process to the Google Marketplace (I will need help doing the submission, it is my first time).
3. Show me that you can handle SOAP requests in the device, since it will call a lot of web services. I will provide you a sample web service and you will need to show me the results, I just want to make sure that you are capable of handling a heavily SOAP app.
4. Are there any technology for the Android similar to the Apple push notification?
5. Show me applications you have done in the past for Android, specifically focus in the GUI you have put together. I want the GUI of the Android app to be exactly the one for the iPhone app, but i just want to evaluate your graphic design skills.
6. The code will be mine at the end of the project and you have to be able to work using a source control subversion server that i will provide.
I have other Android projects in the pipeline, so getting this properly done will give you a ticket to other 10 or so apps.