I am assisting a nonprofit in creating a product strategy, vision, mission, customer journey/quality gates, analyzing processes for constraints/solutions, mapping processes/brand quality, and how to measure everything so we can prove success. We would like assistance with taking the findings to craft documents to:
- easily illustrate the planning we have done and philosophy (we meet weekly, it would be good to chronicle this)
- use in seeking government assistance in grants/land donation
- use in seeking corporate/private donors
- maybe update marketing on site etc
- be able to explain our model/value to new hires/volunteers or vendors (like implementing new tech/CRM etc) in order to maintain brand quality/maximum impact on the community
As a part of my volunteering, I am working through a Kellogg program and would like to post thoughts/progress on this journey and the tools/models we used to develop on my LinkedIn profile in addition to class.
I am thinking this will end up being a mix of media types, like word docs, explainer videos, power points or whatever suggestions you may have.
Here is a news story on the gentleman I am helping and what he is doing for our local community: [login to view URL]