I’m looking for a fluent English speaker to write content for a new website aimed at a layperson trying to navigate the process after having a traffic accident, especially with the assistance of a lawyer.
You will be required to write roughly 10 articles relating to the Transport Accident Commission (TAC, (link removed)). I will provide the titles of the articles and a rough guide to the subject matter of each article. Please note that this job will require thorough research into the TAC process. I am happy to provide examples of content in this space.
Each article should be between 800 - 2,000 words and must be written with SEO in mind, the following titles are rough guides and can be improved where you see fit:
1. I’ve had a car accident, should I make a TAC claim?
2. What to expect when making a TAC claim
3. Choosing the best lawyer for your TAC claim
4. The benefits of seeking professional help with your TAC claim
5. A guide to the TAC claim process
6. What can I claim from the TAC?
7. TAC claims: common problems and pitfalls explained
8. Fault, insurance and pain - navigating the process after a traffic accident
9. When to seek help after a traffic accident
10. The pros and cons of making a TAC claim explained
The articles should include clear subtitles so the reader can skim the article for a relevant section. Selected SEO words will be provided to you to keep in mind when authoring the articles.
You must provide me with a writing sample prior to being accepted for this job.
29 freelancers are bidding on average $22/hour for this job
Hi there, I am professional article writer. I am writing articles from last 7 years. I will show you samples of my previous works. Hire me so we can discuss more about project.
With having a more than 3 years of writing experience and being a platinum level article writer, I can easily assure you the great quality work within the prescribed time.
greetings, I have read the details and I assure you best content for your articles related to TAC. samples will be shared on chat. waiting for your response.