We’re looking for a part-time experienced translator/copywriter to assist in transferring mobile app content from Russian- to English-speaking markets. This position is permanent.
What we’re looking for
- 3+ years of experience translating Russian to English;
- Experience working with keywords, SEO;
- The ideal candidate knows how to adapt titles / texts from Russian to English;
- The ideal candidate has an iOS mobile device.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Proof reading previously published English texts (grammar, punctuation);
- Translating/adapting weekly educational content from Russian to English;
- Translating/adapting Instagram content from Russian to English;
- Translating/adapting technical app instructions from English to Russian;
- Finding/translating/adapting keywords, SEO;
- Translating/adapting titles: coming up with catchy, self-explanatory titles using keywords.
What your immediate tasks will be
- Weekly translations of app notifications and new lessons in the ‘Learning’ tab;
- Optimising texts in ‘Learning’: proof reading the use of technical vocabulary, grammar, adapting the titles: coming up with catchy and self-explanatory titles using keywords;
- Translating instructions, button names, feature descriptions for the app itself;
- Translating app descriptions for the AppStore;
- Translating texts for the official Instagram account.
- Fast communication and project involvement;
- Meeting deadlines;
- Adapting texts for native English speakers using keywords;
- Proof reading texts in terms of grammar and punctuation.
please write the sentence "I got it" before you apply your proposal to make sure you read the job posting completely.