We are looking for writers/journalists for tech/gadgets niche. Do not apply before reading the following requirements:
1. The articles must be 500-600 words each.
2. Applicant must be ready to disclose their personal information during the registration process on the website, which they must assess to be genuine.
3. Applicants are required to have at least 2years of experience in the similar niche, and must have their content posted on a reputed website.
4. He/She should keep them updated about the current events related to the technology and gadgets.
[url removed, login to view] should have skills to find common problems or issues that readers of tech/gadget niche may be facing, but cannot find the solution anywhere else on the internet. Tutorials/tips which are valuable and evergreen, but unique.
6. He/She should be able to present his/her views on current events or topics. Opinions and critics are highly welcome.
7. We are looking for 40-60 articles/month. Do not apply if you cannot submit your work on time.
8. This is a news website and hence, time sensitive. You cannot post about an event or topic that took place a week ago for instance.
9. We will have rights to accept or reject your content based on quality or our standards. We will provide you topics; You may have to report at a fixed convenient time daily.
10. Those willing to provide an opinion piece as a sample will be considered first.
This is a long-term agreement. If selected, you'll be hired for a minimum of 6 months*, depending on the quality of work you present during the first month.
Project ID: DFID00021358