About the app
FightAthlete is a training app for athletes. The app provides Exercises, Workouts and Programs for athletes, so they can improve their athletic abilities ([login to view URL]).
Our app is live since december 2018. We are working with a lead developer in the Netherlands, but we partly want to outsource the development. We are looking for extra man power to develop additional features and for the maintenance of the app. We want to partner up for the long term.
The application is based on videos. So a video is a single Exercise, a Workout are multiple Exercises (videos) combined and Programs are multiple Workouts combined for the duration of a certain amount of weeks.
The user can filter in Exercises, Workouts and Programs on specific preferences, such as: Level, Goal, Target, Tools, etc. The user can plan the Exercises, Workouts and Programs in the agenda or execute them immediately. The user can also save Exercises, Workouts and Programs in his Profile.
• Project consists of the following components: App, AdminSite, API, Database, Storage
• Hosting is done on Microsoft Azure
• App is made with [login to view URL] (Android, iOS) which communicates with API
• Web (AdminSite and API) is made with ASP.NET MVC
• Database is a SQL Server database
• Storage is a BLOB Storage (video, image)
Management in VSTS (Visual Studio Team System) - Code, Work, Build, Release.
We are looking for a senior C# developer with the following skills:
1. App - Xamarin Forms, XAML, MVVM
2. Backend - Azure, SQL Server, WebApi, ASP.NET MVC, Angular
We need one developer with all the above skills or one with skill 1, and another developer with skills 2.
51 freelancers are bidding on average €11/hour for this job
Hi! how are you? I am interested in your project. I have been developed [login to view URL] for 5 years. I want to work with you for a long time. Please contact me. Best Regards
hello, I have read your requirement. I would like to apply for the API part as i have good experience in the api part and work with the database. please message me for more discussion. Regards Bhavin