- Join-in on a vision and help bring it to life.
- Combine your powers with a highly motivated and skilled startup team.
- Be in control of the methodology, planning and delivery.
- Reasonable flexibility around working hours and location.
We call ourselves ReOrder. Having the combined experience amongst us in the FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) market and the delivery of digital solutions, we identified creative ways to elevate the industry by using modern technology. Our intention is to scale and broaden our reach into other emerging markets when ready.
The ReOrder team is based in Melbourne, Australia and presently consists of 3 founders with proven development, design, marketing and strategy skills. We are a bunch of friendly, team-focused individuals who are young in mind and courageous at heart. We are strong in our vision, humble in our approach and passionate about innovation. Our team members have previous experience in building a successful business.
To put it very shortly, our goal is to introduce the latest technology advances (AI, visual recognition, ML etc.) to eliminate inefficiencies currently present in the B2B ordering operations and ensure convenient, accurate and speedy experience on both ends. Our vision spans across multiple technology streams and involves (but not limited to) mobile applications, data warehouse and a web portal.
As part of our Proof of Concept we have been working on a mobile application and backend portal that allow food service operators to place their orders with suppliers in the digital space. The solution is currently being trialed by a wholesale distributor. The issue we are facing is we want to scale and we want to scale quickly, actually very quickly...for that we need to outsource a lot of hands-on work and that’s where your role becomes pivotal.
We are looking for a well-organised individual that is capable of managing the day-to-day and smooth operation of one or more digital projects, including mobile apps and web development. You will drive the process from concept to delivery and work with a number of teams in design and development. You must be adept at managing and building relationships and reporting on the status of projects. Project Management software (JIRA, Confluence, Google Suite etc.) will be used to plan, track and measure end results. You must be methodological, understand technology, communicate well and have flexibility to accommodate reasonable out-of-hours meetings when required.
Things we want you to do
- Daily remote check-in with the ReOrder team
- Be partially available during Melbourne, Australia time zone (AEST GMT+11). Exact times to be negotiated.
- Follow lean startup principles to help define and capture product vision
- Coordinate, harvest and analyse user research outcomes
- Convert business requirements into user stories
- Manage the backlog, estimations and delivery timelines
- Ensure roadmap is aligned with the business strategy
- Provide end-to-end project management using agile methodology
- Acts as a key lead across a number of digital streams that involve external teams
- Build awareness, excitement and understanding across the teams
- Be in charge of project planning, risks, resource and finance status
- Ensure progressive quality of the deliverables and bring transformative customer experiences
- Conducting UAT
See attached complete description