- Independently handle retail/office/residential projects from design concept to site supervision/coordination during construction period
- Develop conceptual ideas for narrative & mood board
- Initiate design concept, layouts and material selection
- Handle presentation with concept diagrams, perspective drawings and other means to demonstrate the design
- Interior design/ diploma qualification with at least 2-6 years relevant experience
(preferably retail/office/residential projects)
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup or other design related software preferred
- Capable to handle full set of drawings and specifications
- Well organized, creative, independent, detail minded, responsible, and self-motivated
- Coordinate the Design works with Senior Designers and other team members
- Responsible for site supervision and coordination
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Designer
We offer attractive compensation packages, including annual leave, statutory holidays, performance bonus, 5-day work….
19 freelancers are bidding on average $14356 for this job
Hello! I am a perfect match for this job, I am an architect with 5 years of experience and have completed many jobs as indicated. Please do not hesitate to contact me for further discussion. Thanks.