Hi and thank you for reviwing this project.
We have compleet all the field work for a 7,000 hectare drone photogrammetric project.
We have collected the following:
- 55,000 photos with an Phantom 4 Pro at ~150m (410GB data)
- 4,200 photos with an Ebee Plus at ~200m (34GB data)
- 65 ground control points
If you are not based in Peru:
We need to process this data on our high powered workstation via TeamViwer as the files are too large to upload and download over the internet. Max budget $750
If you are based in Peru, we can send you the data via mail and you can do it on your workstatiuon: Max budget $1,500
Our Workstation is fast:
Specifications of Workstation
- AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2950X Processor (YD295XA8AFWOF)
- 16 Cores and 32 Processing Threads
- 4.4 GHz Max Boost Frequency, with 40MB Cache
- 64 GB of RAM
- 4 GB GPU
- 2 TB M.2 SDD
- 1 hour UPS and backup generator
- Agisoft PhotoScan
- Global mapper
It will be up to the expert to decuide, however, we sugest the following steps:
PLEASE READ THE FULL PROPOSAL IN THE ATTACHMENT, it has lots of helpfull information.