We need windows based application for our technical stuff.
This software will be used when installing wireless motorola equipment to the customers home.
Details of software :
- should get GPS coordinates of place.
- snapshot of the installation using camera.
- button to send snmp write/read commands to the subscriber unit.
all data should transferred headquarters after installation finishes.
1. plug power on subscriber cpe
2. run software
3. Pinging device (169.254.1.1) when you get reply from device (192.168.1.1) wait about 10 seconds and after PreConfig – nethouse config(install nethouse config). Stage 1 Oid. File name: [url removed, login to view] - encrypted.
4. Pinging device([url removed, login to view]) … when you get reply from device user login- password screen [url removed, login to view] folder and write username into the text file c:\software\install\[url removed, login to view]
5. Technical guy logging in to device with his own user name and password ( pppoe user ) - the program is writes it to PPPOE by snmp write .After we going to reboot device from SNMP.
6. Pinging device ([url removed, login to view]) and pppoe connected oid (read snmp) will be connected (read every 2 second until connected) , if no connection in 30 second , return to step 4.
7. GETTING GPS COORDINATE in Degrees/Minutes/Seconds format. Write into [url removed, login to view]
8. GET PHOTO 1 – the photo of Motorola canopy subscriber unit. Save into install folder.
9. ASK Customer Username and Password for pppoe account. Write username and password to remote database server.
10. By interrogation Query ;check verification form if its changes from 0 to 1 .– Username Not Available --- if not available return to step 9
10 – Username and password correct – save only username into [url removed, login to view]
11. Rename install folder to customers username .
12. Coordinate, will write details of installer into username which in database.
13. Send whole folder to ftp server .
14. Snmp Stage 2 – [url removed, login to view] written into device by SNMP write and than reboot the device.