This second assignment is worth 30% of the overall module marks. You must zip all you work into one single file and upload it to WebLearn by Friday, 2 May 2014 3:00PM.
2. Basic Requirements (Essential)
You are to create a suitable Windows Form Application using Visual C#. The application is for a sales company. The company’s sales divisions are divided into three regions. Each region has three stores.
At the end of each quarter, sales amounts for each of the three stores in each of the three regions are entered into the application.
The application should:
• use at least four different appropriate controls;
• display each stores sales figures;
• calculate and display each region’s total sales figures by adding all the sales made in each of it its three stores;
• calculate and display the average sales figures for each region;
• calculate and display the company’s total sales by adding the sales made in each of the three regions.
• calculate and display the company’s average sales figure based on the total sales figures for each region.
• use exception handling appropriately;
• use an array appropriately.
3. Additional Requirements (Desirable)
In addition to the above main requirements, the application will make use of one or more of the following:
• A suitable class (in addition to the main form) with appropriate attributes, properties and methods.
• A text file to read/write the data.
(i) Windows Form Application (60 marks)
(ii) Report (40 marks)
The report (up to 1200 words) documents the process of development of your application and will be awarded as follows:
• A walk-through (i.e. explanation of the underlying logic) of your code. [10 marks]
• An evaluation of your work reflecting on what you learnt from doing the assignment, what difficulties you experienced and how you tackled those difficulties. [10 marks]
• A TOE Chart (Tasks/Objects/Events) to expand on the UI. [5 marks]
• A Test Plan with appropriate test cases and screen dumps to prove that the application works to the given specification. [10 marks]
• A listing of the code. Marks will be awarded for the quality of the code, including programming style, such as use of comments, indentation and appropriate control naming convention (i.e. camel case). [5 marks]
You are reminded that there exist regulations concerning plagiarism. Extracts from these regulations are printed overleaf. Please sign below to say that you have read and understand these extracts:
Extracts from University Regulations on Cheating, Plagiarism and Collusion
Section 2.3: “The following broad types of offence can be identified and are provided as indicative examples …..
8 freelancers are bidding on average £323 for this job
Hi, I am C# expert and can surely help you here with this project. I have a lot of experience in helping students with their assignments and tutoring. Please communicate to discuss further. Thank you. Regards Anshu
Hello !I am highly Expert in this field. I'll provide you [url removed, login to view] your time and money will be safe when you will award me project thanks. let's discuss more
Hi, i understand what you need and am able to deliver it. i have years of experience in programming so this wont be a big deal for me. do you want me to right the report as well?
Hi. I am a professional Engineer having expertise in Database Management. I have vast experience in making Databases on Visual Basic, C# etc. I can do this task. Contact me and have a discussion.