Dear C# Dlib experts,
I need to use 'MMOD with CNN' from C#. The easiest approach I could figure out is to use DlibDotNet. ([login to view URL])
I want to use MMOD with CNN (for detecting human face) from DLIB.
([login to view URL] )
The expectation is like the following.
1) Create a webforms project using VS2017
2) Add a file upload control and upload one image with human face.
3) The image will be transferred to dlib using DlibDotNet and the 68 landmarks will be detected inside the dlib.
4) The detected landmarks are returned to webforms project.
5) These 68 landmarks are plotted on the image and display it on the page.
6) Display the time taken for the whole process of sending image into DLIB and receive the landmarks.
(If you have any other better approach to connect DLIB with C#, it is most welcome to use.)
Please let me know if you can work on this.
안녕하세요. 단동에 있는 쟝룽성이라고 합니다. 저는 dlib를 리용하여 얼굴인식과 관련한 여러 프로젝트를 해본 경험이 있습니다. 물론 c#은 아니였지만 dlib에서 훈련된 랜드마크모델 리용하여 보았고 c#에서도 리용할수 있습니다. 또한 asp.net경험도 있으니 이 프로젝트에 제가 적당하다고 생각합니다. 챠트로 세부사항을 더 토론해주시면 고맙겠습니다. 쟝룽성
17 freelancers are bidding on average $647 for this job
Hi, i am an asp.net developer having 9 years of experience in web development Is face detection only goal? If so i can do it in c# using open cv image processing library which is much more powerful