Dear C# Dlib experts,
I need to use 'MMOD with CNN' from C#. The easiest approach I could figure out is to use DlibDotNet. ([login to view URL])
I want to use MMOD with CNN (for detecting human face) from DLIB.
([login to view URL] )
The expectation is like the following.
1) Create a webforms project using VS2017
2) Add a file upload control and upload one image with human face.
3) The image will be transferred to dlib using DlibDotNet and the 68 landmarks will be detected inside the dlib.
4) The detected landmarks are returned to webforms project.
5) These 68 landmarks are plotted on the image and display it on the page.
6) Display the time taken for the whole process of sending image into DLIB and receive the landmarks.
(If you have any other better approach to connect DLIB with C#, it is most welcome to use.)
Please let me know if you can work on this.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $662 for this job
Hi, i am an asp.net developer having 9 years of experience in web development Is face detection only goal? If so i can do it in c# using open cv image processing library which is much more powerful