One of the most innovative financial technology companies has an exciting opportunity for selfdriven and highly motivated .NET developers, who are passionate about implementing the latest and
the best of full stack technology framework. You must be fluent in spoken and written English for a
better client experience. You will be required to clear written assessment tests and interviews held in
Location: At our development Centre of excellence in Lucknow. You may be required to travel or
work in the UK, at our office or at client sites.
Reports to: Project Manager
1. Excellent in English communication and interpersonal skills.
2. Ability to motivate the team members and boost productivity.
3. Ability to handle client expectations in terms of project deliveries.
4. Keen to identify the details and underlying target problems.
5. A sound understanding of business with respect to analytical capabilities.
6. Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of an integrated team.
7. Highly analytical, possessing critical and creative thinking skills.
8. Good leadership & quality process understanding.
9. Willing to work and learn new skills.
1. Excellent hands-on experience in C#, ASP.NET, Angular JS, React JS and Typescript
2. MVC, MVC Core 2, WCF, SQL Server (T-SQL).
3. Good understanding of Software Engineering processes and design process flows.
5. Good understanding of Software Quality standards.
6. Ability to work under DevOps environment.
7. Ability to understand requirements, creates solution, design documents and develop code as per