The scope of work is to customize a Logistic marketplace script ([login to view URL]) including UI design to reflect the itemized summary below and attached details. Although some of the details are replicated to aid understanding of the description, it is up to the programmer to use his initiative to proffer a constructive and logical solution. The prospective programmer has to click the above link and study the script demo to understand the script design and architecture before attempting to work on the customization. I have also attached more detailed documentation. The suggested script has a web portal, Android, and IOS mobile APPs.
1. Create different accounts for Driver, Transporter, Customer (web and apps). The script has the customer and transporter accounts by default. There is a need to add the driver’s account.
2. The transporter can add a driver by sending an invitation to the driver and he accepts the invitation to join the transporter’s team of drivers. The driver can eject the transporter if he doesn’t want to work with the transporter anymore. He becomes available and can be hired by another transporter, or he can create a transporter’s profile within his dashboard and start his own transportation company, adding drivers and vehicles. So, to say I want drivers’ autonomy, I want to build a community of freelance drivers within the platform.
3. The Transporter and the drivers are reviewed differently. The driver can move around with all his ratings. Other transporters can hire a driver based on his ratings
4. The transporter can add a driver within his team to any vehicle.
5. Shipment request is posted to the transporter on a vehicle-by-vehicle basis and quotes returned to the customer on a vehicle-by-vehicle basis. Every vehicle carries the transporter’s attribute including routes created by the transporter. The added route stops have to reflect in the route.
6. When the customer accepts a bid, he is immediately prompted to make payment. He makes payment and the transporter is notified that payment is made. He can proceed to fulfillment based on the pickup schedule.
7. Any vehicle without an assigned driver is disabled automatically and will not receive a shipment request
8. Shipment request posted is received by both the driver and the transporter and any can respond or quote however there has to be a coordinated communication to avoid duplication.
9. Transporters and drivers are rated differently in their accounts. Driver’s rating goes to his account
10. Admin can create categories and sub-categories for delivery vehicles
11. Shipment request is sent to the vehicles in the category chosen by the customer when creating the request and not the category of the goods carried by the vehicle
12. There are some additional fields added to profile templates of the customers, transporter, vehicle profile, etc.
13. Transporter and Driver undergo verification to the maximum extent possible including bank verification using the paystack’s API to ensure the security of the platform
14. Integration of paystack payment gateway
15. Adding wallet to customers and transporters dashboard in case of cancellation
16. Admin receives payments, takes out his commission and the remainder go to the transporter’s wallet the earning for each delivery remains pending until delivery confirmation and extra days added by the admin before the transporter can access his money in his wallet. the transporter can request money withdrawal from his wallet and the admin creates a transaction to pay the transporter. Admin will set commission,
17. A detailed financial management tools and reporting, including but not limited to the Earnings, transactions, payout, and payment history for transporter and customer.
18. Live map tracking of drivers and delivery status update: Details on attached customization document (Item 24r)
27 freelancers are bidding on average $4064 for this job
Hello Hope you are having a great day!!! We are interested in working with you for this project. We would love to talk to you further, let’s get into the conversation to discuss the same. Thanks