Looking for professional career and employability adviser
$2-8 AUD / hour
We are an organization dedicated to help international students and people to develop main employment skills to facilitate them getting their first job in any part of Australia.
Why? We know that people leaving their home country and moving to Australia for the first time is a big step and might be difficult, that is why we want to help them to prepare for the working environment and reduce the average time frame to get a job.
How we do that? By training people with different basic skills courses, advisories about main requirements and connecting people to job’s networking to obtain any VET job position (i.e hospitality, construction, cleaning, childcare, etc.).
We are seeking to employ suitably qualified career and employability trainers/advisors with a background teaching and leading vocational and skills courses.
• Native English or fluent speaking English
• Strong English grammar skills to write professional resumes and cover letters.
• Experience as professor, trainer or advisors
• Intermediate computing skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Enthusiasm to teach overseas students and non-native English speakers
• Time management skills
• Prepare and write slides for employability workshops and seminars
• Facilitate employability workshops and seminars
• Be able to network with many potential employers and facilitate employability workshops
• Spanish speaking (Desirable but not compulsory)
• Living in Australia (Desirable but not compulsory)
• Flexible schedule availability due to differences in time zone.
• Lead online career path seminars and workshops for international students from non-native English speaking background
• Transcript and help writing resumes suitable for job applications
• Transcript and help writing cover letters
• Teach basic employability and networking skills that helps the student to develop better in their preffered industry
• Monitor students personal/professional development and their jobs application
"What do we offer?"
• Weekly competitive salary
• Excellent work environment
• Flexible working hours
• Online job most of the time
Project ID: #36701581