In this project, you will deploy a simple Shiny App on DigitalOcean using ShinyProxy.
There is a one-click deployment app for this
My aim is to have the deployment right for a simple Shiny App. Thereafter I will change the contents of the Shiny App.
The steps are as follows:
- You will deploy the following Shiny App: [login to view URL]
- The source code is here: [login to view URL]
- You will use the ShinyProxy to create containers: [login to view URL]
- In the digital ocean, there is a one-click image that includes all Shiny-related software and can be used to deploy any Shiny App on Ubuntu. Here is the link: [login to view URL]
- The tutorial for the app is here: [login to view URL]
- And here: [login to view URL]
- The Shiny app should include password protection for users (which is a byproduct of ShinyProxy)
- The Shiny app can be used by multiple users concurrently (which is a byproduct of ShinyProxy)
- Please give advice on how to redeploy the Shiny app if we make changes in the content, including how to change the Docker file, and how to reupload the ShinyProxy
The project is urgent and has a budget of 25USD