I'm a self taught programmer, I need to put a program together to teach students for free.
1. Create a loop that executes 100 times, for each iteration it should print “Hi” followed by the current loop counter value. The loop should print "Low" to the output when the loop counter is exactly divisible by three. When the loop counter is zero, the output should just be "Hi"
2. Further modify the loop so that another, different message, is output when the loop
counter is a prime number.
1. Using an abstract class, represent a Shape, including a function for calculating
the Shape’s area.
2. Use inheritance to create classes which represent four different types of shape,
creating an instance of each.
3. Extend the program to read shape parameters from the user.
4. Add a feature of your choosing to demonstrate your additional knowledge.
5. Draw the shapes to an image file.
Hi, I do develop routing protocols in C++. I do follow, 1. Good indentation 2. Proper comments and debuts 3. Easy to read and understand 4. Following best coding conventions .
11 freelancers are bidding on average £27 for this job
hi i read all the instruction and please share more detail i have more than 10 year experience in C ,C++ programming language i will provide 5 star rating work
Hello, ive been programming in c++ for over 10years now and have almost 12 years of programming experience and can deliver you the tasks you need in just few hours. I write only clean code. Thanks, Juraj K.