I need to create a very simple text based game using OOP, pointers and dynamic memory allocation.
I will give you an example of how the game will be at the end.
- Each player will have a deck containing 40 cards
- The first round each player will take 5 cards from its own deck
- In the first round of the game, the player won't be to attack but only place a card.
- The player can only place 1 card per turn and its a must.
If the field is full of cards which are limited to 5, the player will be able to replace one card from the field to place a new one.
- We will have 3 types of cards: Monster, Magic and Trap which are subclasses of CARD class.
- Just Monster Cards will be in the deck
- Monster card will contain: type, name, atk, def.
- Trap and Magic only contain: type and name ( won't be used in the game)
- Shuffle method.
- Hold 40 cards from file and.
- loadDeck method to upload the 40 cards from file that will be given.
- The bold will hold monsters information, only atk and defense
A sample is given
5 freelancers are bidding on average $171 for this job
Hello Sir, You need a expert C++ developer? We are here to help you we have more than 5 year's experience in C++. We understand your project idea we need more information about that thank you