We are a small research agency based in the UK, delivering weekly pricing reports on the food and drink industry. We are after someone who has the ability to manage and deliver our weekly pricing reports to a high level of accuracy and timings. The reports require a high degree of numeracy and attention to detail to ensure we hit our quality controls. If you can say yes to the following, then perhaps you can join our merry band!
1. Advanced level of excel ability and familiarity of using macros, v-lookups and templates. This means that you are excellent with excel !
2. Expert data validation skills and meticulous attention to detail. Ability to find the unusual or odd..... Data bods are good!
3. Highly resourceful in making business decisions and delivering high quality information.
4. Exceptional and responsive communication skills. You'll be part of a team of freelancers who are a fantastic bunch - so it would help if you were great too!
5. Highly reliable and responsive in a fast-paced environment. Yes very reliable please :-)
6. Availability to work Monday and Tuesday most week (you can have Xmas off!)
7. Ability to work close to European hours. Sorry, if you're 8 hours behind UK then its really not for you :-(
8. Comfortable with skype, dropbox and microsoft applications
Thank you for looking at our project. If you need anymore information then please let me know. Best of luck!
57 freelancers are bidding on average $20/hour for this job
Sir, I m an Excel/vba coder. You can check my profil for reviews. I m in Tunisia, so same time zone as UK. I m looking for a long term cooperation. Best regards, Issam
I have a high level of business knowledge. I studied Industrial and Systems engineering and I am based in Stratford upon Avon. I can send my CV as reference. Happy to discuss tasks