We have access to a large database of 2,000 earnings calls from Fortune 500 companies that all follow a similar format: introductory statement from a call operator, opening remarks from executives, and then a question & answer session between analysts and the company executives.
We would like your help in reformatting the text files of these calls into .CSV files in order for them to be analyzed more easily. Attached, please find an example text file, as well as the corresponding .CSV file. The .CSV file can have the following columns, as the example demonstrates:
- Conversation ID Number, with one for each earnings call
- Turn Number, which changes once a new person starts speaking
- Turn Type, categorized as “Opening Statement”, “Question”, “Answer”, and “Conclusion”
- Speaker, name of the person speaking
- Speaker Type, categorized as CEO, other executive, Analyst, or Operator
- Message, what each person said
In a second sheet, please add the following information for each call:
- Conversation ID matched up with the company name
- Number of questions per call
- Number of questions answered by the CEO
- Percent of analysts on the call who asked a question
First, you will receive 100 files, which will then be checked for quality control. After that, the remaining 1,900 files will be allocated. Please provide a total quote for all 2,000 files. Thank you!
42 freelancers are bidding on average $11/hour for this job
Hi, I am a data entry expert. I can help to format and enter data from text file into csv file. Please send me the files to check then I can estimate the exact time and cost. Let's discuss and start. Thanks
I have been working in the research industry for 4 years. Major portion of my work was done on Excel and CSV files hence my prior experience would count as a differentiator in terms of efficiency.