The task is the following
Create an Excel dashboard to analyse international sales of electronic devices. Use the data of a fictional company called Contoso. Contoso supplies consumers with eight different types of electronic goods in four sales channels. Examine sales over time and per product type. What conclusions can you make regarding your company's sales? Make suggestions on how to prioritize sales channels. Use Excel Power Pivot Add-in for analysis, as the data is in the [login to view URL] file repository.
1. Learn about the data warehouse in [login to view URL] file that contains the sales data of the fictitious electronics company Contoso. Study the contents of the tables.
2. How does the sales volume change by sales channel and quarterly?
3. Display sales data based on different timeframes, using slicers. What do you think about the 2007-2009 period?
4. How do sales change by product category and quarterly?
5. Show additional sales figures by using more slicers. What do you think about the 2007-2009 period?
6. Apply a perspective within the extension. Justify your choice.
Make a report on the completed analysis and upload it along with the calculations to the available online learning management system. The formal requirements of the report are the following: 5-10 pages long, presentation of your findings and conclusions with illustration.
Source file: [login to view URL]
The project assessment method is published in the LMS system.
1. task 1 point Activating Power Pivot, exploring the data warehouse
2. task 2 points Making a Power Pivot table and chart
3. task 2 points Adding slicers
4. task 2 points Making a Power Pivot table and chart
5. task 2 points Adding slicers
6. task 1 point Creating a perspective
You can find information about the extension here:
Microsoft (2018) Start the Power Pivot add-in for Excel. Available from: [login to view URL] [Accessed: 5th January 2018]
Microsoft (2018) PowerPivot for Excel Tutorial Introduction. Available from: [login to view URL](v=sql.110).aspx [Accessed: 5th January 2018]
Microsoft (2018) Power Pivot: Powerful data analysis and data modeling in Excel Available from: [login to view URL] [Accessed: 5th january 2018]
11 freelancers are bidding on average €17 for this job
Hello, I am highly interested in this excel work. Can you please initiate chat to discuss further your project. So, I can start immediately. Regards, Salma Noreen
Sir i hope you would be fine and having a good day. i can help you with your project As i have done it before Sir i assure you of 100% work and maximum [login to view URL] inbox me for further details. Thank You
Hi, I am looking for the project you have launched.I have related an experience of data entry. I am ready to complete the task. Would you like to discuss on chat. Thanks, Nisar
SIR i am new freelancer and i am finishing my computer classes yet before 5 month ago and i am very gland to do your work.....i not say i am the best but i will try my best.