We are an ecommerce startup and our platform is an online lifestyle platform that offers customers with cashback when they shop through us. We currently have over 200 online brands such as Airbnb, Agoda, Rakuten and AliExpress, that allow customers to earn cashback on air tickets, hotel bookings, fashion and many more.
This is a freelance operational role and your responsibilities include:
● Update current and new backend content (e.g. Deals / Coupons, Brand info);
● Voice out if any part of the backend is not functioning properly and is affecting your work;
● Perform English to Cantonese translation when necessary.
Qualities that we look for in this individual:
● Able to work independently and remotely, and be able to deliver quality work on time;
● Passionate about writing;
● Fluent with Cantonese and English and creative with your ideas;
● Familiar with market trends for Travel and Fashion, and able to generate content which is attractive and shareable;
● Driven and motivated, so that the autonomy you will receive will serve as fuel for the challenges you are ready to overcome.
This can be a full-time role for the right candidates who are passionate about writing.
6 freelancers are bidding on average $5370 for this job
I have been using Topcashback for a while and really excite to working with a similar company. I can help you to update current and new backend content .
Min time of work per day: 4-5hours Normally available time 2100-2700 GMT+8 Day off normally on WED and THU time available: 1000-2700 Relevant Skills and Experience Work as Ticketing Consultant in Travel Agency