Looking for a long-term English-speaking virtual assistant who will be in charge of customer service and project management tasks in our web design agency. We'll give you detailed instructions for each task - this is just an overview.
This will be an expanding role. We'll start with a few of these tasks and move into the full list (and beyond) over time.
- Receive and distribute client questions throughout the build process from multiple communication channels.
- Email, Upwork, Skype, Text, Slack
- Receive daily reports from freelancers (by 11AM every day) and follow up with freelancers if report is missing.
- When reports are missing or there is an error, notify GM and log in Freelancer’s file in our PM system.
- Send biweekly updates to GM on each project. Includes: What we completed since last update & what we expect to complete by next update + any speed bumps. If GM approves update, send to client.
- Administrative tasks when on-boarding new clients
- Create project tracking board in Monday (our project management software)
- Organize folders in Google Drive
- Create and distribute pre-project requirement sheet
- Check the 0wner’s email every morning and afternoon.
- Distribute to Max or team according to rules
- Respond according to email rules.
- Pay invoices and remind the team to send invoices monthly
29 freelancers are bidding on average $525 for this job
Greetings, I am Martin Landon. I am from America (California, San Francisco). 15 years Eng. teaching/correction in Japan. I can do this and future jobs for $555. I’m excited to work with you!
Worked for a drop-ship firm administration and team management, I've been using monday tool with that firm, available for 5 days a week (+1 if an emergency)
first of all i want to tell you that I'm passionate about my work because i believe that to be successful in your life you have to be honest to yourself. I have all the skills for doing this project.
I give my best for this good project. So hope you show credibility on me. I am ensure to you that I completed this work in a very smoothly manner. Thanks