Word - create automatic offer from excel-mail merge - macros
Your job will be to set up two demo-files (excel table+word). Do the coding (makros?) in word and show me how it works. So I can insert and adjust the original files.
Merge mail (Excel+Word)
I want to insert data from excel into a word-template. The word-template containing ALL articlenumbers, articletext and different headlines. Thats easy todo, but
1. I want that only the article will be selected (shown) in word when a „1 or more“ in excel colum „amount“ or colum „opt“ is entered. If = 0 then dont show in word at all.
2. When „opt“ is entered, then show articel(text) with single price, but in total the word „optional“
3. Automatic counting in word, we need style like this „10.10“...“10.11“...“10.12“. The first number „10“,„20“,30,40,50 are stored in excel.
4. Insert Name in word from different tab/sheet (same excel file)
5. Insert calculated amounts (cells from excel). I tryed but I get "0"
6. Show different headlines like „A“ if articels are choosen containg „A“ in Artikelnumber
7. We have up to three „Installation places“ so the offer includes three times „all above“
8. It would be cool to have a „button“, bat-file or whatever to call this automatic.
Pls check attached PDF File
There is one little thing you need to know. The excel-sheet (original) is protected, so I cant insert code there. The word file is editable.
Please write "Green" at the top of your proposal
12 freelancers are bidding on average $14/hour for this job
Dear Sir, cordially thanks to you. i would like to do your task wise and precisely. as i have an experience in this field for more than three years. i think i am fit for your job. Thanking Shahadat Hossain
I will do my best to make the job and I have finished the work at required time Relevant Skills and Experience I have a training for the word typing,excel,