IT desktop Support Expert From United Kingdom
Budget $1500-3000 USD
Job Title: Cohesity Storage Administrator (Person from United Kingdom will be preffered)
Duration 3-6 months – Possibly longer(Onsite job)
Contract type full time freelance
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Cohesity Storage Administrator with expertise in managing storage systems and domains, as well as experience with Office 365 and a broad range of IT technologies. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and maintaining our Cohesity storage environment, ensuring it is highly available, reliable, and performing optimally. This role requires someone with strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
• Manage and maintain our Cohesity storage environment, ensuring it is highly available, reliable, and performing optimally.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and resolve storage-related issues.
• Develop and implement storage policies and procedures to ensure data protection, availability, and recoverability.
• Work with domain experts to ensure that our storage environment is integrated with other IT systems and applications.
• Maintain and monitor data backups and disaster recovery procedures.
• Monitor storage performance, capacity, and utilization and make recommendations for improvements, as necessary.
• Implement and maintain security measures to ensure data confidentiality and integrity.
• Develop and maintain documentation for the storage environment and related processes.
• Required Skills and Experience:
• 3+ years of experience managing Cohesity storage systems
• Experience with Office 365 and other cloud-based storage solutions
• Broad range of IT experience, including networking, virtualization, and storage technologies
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional team environment
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Familiarity with ITIL best practices for IT service management is a plus
Candidate must be willing to do hybrid work – will need to be in the London office regularly.
Location:London, complete address will be provided soon.
Rate is 2500 Pounds monthly.
Valid workpermit required
4 freelancers are bidding on average $2375 for this job
Dear Hiring Manager, As a highly skilled Cohesity Storage Administrator with 3+ years of experience in managing storage systems and domains, I am excited to apply for this opportunity. I have extensive knowledge of Co More
I have 7 years of experience as a desktop support Engineer. Started my career from Wipro India. And Worked in Genpact India and other MNC.