We're a marketing agency focused on scaling Automotive businesses with paid advertisement (experience in other niches is a plus). We have a holistic characteristic and we look for an experienced individual to join our team. We are willing to compensate generously based on quality & professionalism.
Our one true goal is to dominate the vehicle dealership scene with top tier lead generation and marketing strategies. We refuse to lose. We are out of our infancy stage with one goal only; closing clients. Our sales team will work tirelessly to ensure that YOU will progress within your career also. Everybody's a winner with us. The more we grow, so does your income.
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE with lead generation campaigns is VITAL.
- Being in our client chat channels and communicating with them
- Being available to come on client onboarding calls and client update calls
- Able to focus and be proactive
- Able to handle multiple campaigns and accounts at the same time
- Able to manage large budgets and launch new ads and campaigns
- Able to build full retargeting campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube etc.
Our service which you’ll be handling:
- FB campaign setup
- Creation, Design & optimisation of ads
- Campaign testing (split testing etc.)
- Audience research and management
- Facebook/Insta/Google ad re-targeting
- Monthly performance reporting
- Creation, design & optimisation of client landing pages/funnels.
Benefits of working as part of our agency:
- You will no longer be chasing clients.
- As we grow, your income grows and we will pay you generously as we grow and as KPIs are met.
- We're pretty cool.
- We care intensely about your personal development too, we won't just be your colleagues, we'll be your friends too.
We also require access to your case studies in order to show clients what results our agency is capable of. This will be important in boosting the amount of work we can pass on to you! We will give you 100% credit and acknowledgement for your case studies as part of our team.
Q- "will I be able to work other jobs on the side of working as part of your team"
A - yes, we don't restrict you in anyway whilst you progress in your freelancing career. We're happy for you to be working other jobs in the side as we're still in our early days.
Q- "what is the interview process"
A - The interview process is simply a call between you and I to discuss your background, skills, previous results and general approach to life.
WE ARE FILLING OUR CALENDARS UP WITH INTERVIEWS RIGHT NOW, DON'T SLEEP ON US.
If you have any questions please don't be afraid to ask.
Financials to be discussed during interview.
Thank you, the team @66