Australia based online IT equipment store.
Current website is 60% complete by India based web designer and need help with finishing the remaining 40%.
Layout, theme, design and features have been selected and implemented using Magento.
Shopping cart has been setup.
Payment integration has been done with one of the leading banks in Australia.
Website is already hosted on Australia based VPS (Linux CentOS).
Looking to hire e-commerce web designer who has previously worked with data feeds and knows setting up of auto-import data from .xls and .csv file received daily from Ingram Micro Australia. Experience working with Ingram Micro data feeds is a must.
Need to enter content for static links (welcome, about us, contact us) which has already been setup on the website.
Create tabs (such as product type, vendor, specials) using which customers can browse products easily and faster.
Help with promoting website through search engine optimization.
Need quality work and able to understand customer requirements.
At least 2-3 years of experience in ecommerce space is must along with list of previous ecommerce websites developed.
Ready to provide more detailed information on this project if interested.