We need an Electrical Engineer to design (redesign?) of a circuit to provide solar controller, scheduled timer, power regulation 12v-5v, and magnetic sensor integration.
1) Select microcontroller to replace existing Xylinx FPGA
2) Add solar controller component (LVD, overcharge) 50W/100W -> 12V SLA
3) Bluetooth low energy module for Android/iphone app control wirelessly
4) 12v->5v and 12v->9v regulator
5) LCD for menu/voltage/time display, digital battery voltage measurement
6) Review and update of old components
7) C application programming of micro (Set TOD, set schedule, set mag sensor threshold, LCD interface, BLE interface) C program exists now for Xylinx.
8) Specify layout requirements
9) Test and rework of 1st version of populated board
Schematic/Gerber/BOM/C programs of original working circuit will be made available to qualified candidates. Further detail of use cases to be provided.
32 freelancers are bidding on average $2421 for this job
hi Sir I am an experienced electrical engineer. I can help you with this. I have almost 4 years of experience in designing. Please share the further details. PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE TO PROVE MYSELF. Regards
Hi, Client Hope you doing well I am an EE master to develop IT & consumer products. and I have some developers. so I can do it Look forward for hearing from you Bingbing.X