We need an Electrical Engineer to design (redesign?) of a circuit to provide solar controller, scheduled timer, power regulation 12v-5v, and magnetic sensor integration.
1) Select microcontroller to replace existing Xylinx FPGA
2) Add solar controller component (LVD, overcharge) 50W/100W -> 12V SLA
3) Bluetooth low energy module for Android/iphone app control wirelessly
4) 12v->5v and 12v->9v regulator
5) LCD for menu/voltage/time display, digital battery voltage measurement
6) Review and update of old components
7) C application programming of micro (Set TOD, set schedule, set mag sensor threshold, LCD interface, BLE interface) C program exists now for Xylinx.
8) Specify layout requirements
9) Test and rework of 1st version of populated board
Schematic/Gerber/BOM/C programs of original working circuit will be made available to qualified candidates. Further detail of use cases to be provided.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $1905 for this job
Hello, I am [login to view URL] sekhar,[login to view URL],[Phd].we have 10+ years experience in this field.i can assure u support and service even after completion of [login to view URL] have inhouse PCB design and [login to view URL] the provided informati More
hi Sir I am an expert embedded system designer. I can do it for you. I have almost 4 years of experience in this field. please reply to discuss it further PLEASE GIVE ME A CHANCE TO PROVE MYSELF. Regards
I can do it I want this job I have too much experiences on this job. I have complate only one job because everyone are looking only to completed job. Its not my fault. Believe me I can do it.