We are a Building Energy Management company based in the UK with over 20 years of experience. We are putting the finishing touches to a new product but have found a few PCB issues that need fixing.
Existing KiCAD PCB design needs updating to new Issue:
* We've already updated the schematic,
* One connector footprint needs changing (from 2-pin to 3-pin),
* Two ICs now get power from a different net,
* Four of the existing power tracks are too narrow for the power going through them and will need making larger,
* Double check the other power lines - just to make sure.
The rest of the PCB is already designed & working. It's 4-layer (approx. 110mm x 85mm) with three isolated circuits.
We Will Supply:
* The complete KiCAD files,
* The complete BOM,
* The full specification of the PCB design (there is a section that lists what has changed since the last PCB issue).
* Gerber Files & all associated KiCAD files
* PCB Mods made & Checked
* Gerbers Generated & Checked
Will require NDA & IPA.
15 freelancers are bidding on average £156 for this job
Hi I am experienced PCB designer with more than 9 years of experience. I can do it for you. Please share the KiCAD files to review I am waiting for your reply to start Regards
Hi sir. As a PCB Design Engineer, I have expertise in KiCAD for PCB layout and Designs. I have worked on several projects including the MCU for IOT's. I will send you my reference work. Thanks.
Hi, I'm interested in your project. I am an embedded system engineer. I also have experience in PCB and schematics design on KiCad. Please send me a message so that we can discuss more Regards