I am a freelance footage & timelapse content producer.
I want to build a timelapse slider, with the ability to trigger camera (intervalometer function) using arduino.
I currently have dowloaded 2 different sketch:
1. an advanced camera intervalometer/timer
2. shoot-move-shoot slider stepper motor controller.
I would like to combine these two sketches into a single program.
The hardware that i am using:
1. arduino mega2560 (with possibility to change later to teensy or similar, smaller board)
2. pololu DRV8825 stepper motor controller
3. nema 17 bipolar stepper (single axis for the time being, later will multi axis)
4. LCD1602 12C (later to change to OLED 128x64 or 128x32 screen)
5. analogue joystick and momentary buttons (to add 2nd joystick when adding other axis)
the original project can be found at
1. intervalometer: [login to view URL]
2. slider controller :
[login to view URL]
8 freelancers are bidding on average $266 for this job
Hello dear I'm Aymen from tunisia, electronic H/Sw Designer, I have a good experience with arduino and peripherals, I'm interested to your project, I can work in it and make it success thank you Aymen