A project is to develop an APP operated automated refrigerator which has a smart lock and weighing sensors for 5 shelves.
The idea is user will use his APP ( iOS and Android) to open the refrigerator lock by scanning QR code on the door.
The scope of work is to complete the electronic hardware programming and integration and should be able to demonstrate its functionalities with iOS and Android APP.
Mobile APP should have possibility to implement user registration
User wallet will be charged based on input from Rasberry Pi, the raspberry pi will inform a database that at particular shelf weighs is reduced by XX grams which means the user has picked up YY product and it should be updated in Database and hence to User APP. More details will be given after first two milestones are completed.
1. Use of Raspberry PI recent version
2. Use of smart Lock
3. Use of 5 weighing sensors (load cell) 10 kg weighing capacity with less than 50 grams accuracy.
4. Enclosure box for Rasberry Pi,
5. Sensors should work in 0 deg to 8 deg environment
6. Project should consider the following hardware to be used:
Refer Alibaba Website for those boughtouts and technical details
1. KERONG Smart storage Locker pcb control board for lock Model KR-CU
2. KERONG TCP/IP Centralized Control Board For Vending Machine Express Delivery Lockers Lock Control System Model
3. KERONG Automatic Closing Electronic Fridge Locker Lock model
1. Programming of raspberry pi
2. Getting circuit done
3. Integration of 5 load cell, smart lock,
4. Integration of Description of KR-CU see attached document.
4. Integration with Web APP /Server iOS, Android.
1. Development of iOS APP
2. Development of Android APP
3. Development of cross-platform APP
4. Server/cloud service to be used for the database.
5. The user will scan the QR code at the refrigerator door and then open the door.
15 freelancers are bidding on average €501 for this job
Hi I am expert electronics engineer with more than 11 years of experience. I can take on this project and can help with all three milestones. Please get in touch if interested in working with me Regards