1. Obtain wave historical data from nearby deep water stations (using provided links).
2. Plot wave rose and estimate design wave height (using MIKE Zero)
3. Estimate the design water level considering the storm surge, SLR , MHWS,….
4. Transform the wave to the toe of the structure (shoaling, refraction,…) using design water level and provided bathymetry information.
5. Check the breaking condition
6. Design the cross sections of the structure (armor size, filter, core, slope, crest height,... )
7. Provide the drawings (at least two cross section) and estimate the volume/cost of the required material.
8. Estimate the bypassing time