I’ve built an automated Land offer portal for Florida, however, need confidence with the Base Data and Sales Comps, for my Auto Offers to be accurate.
I have large sets of property data in Florida and I would like assistance with the following;
1. Calculating the Median House Price of a Subdivision
2. Calculating the Median Land Price of a Subdivision
3. Calculating the Recent House Sales Price Comps of a Subdivision (What I could potentially sell a house for)
4. Calculating the Recent Land Sales Price Comps of a Subdivision (What I could potentially sell land for)
5. Exception calculations for removing errors;
• Properties Priced too high or entered incorrectly
• Properties Priced too low or other wholesalers who purchase below market
1. Where there isn’t a recent Land sale in a Subdivision, utilise a calculation that is a percentage of a house price. (This percentage can be determined by the counties Land Assessment / Total Improvements data or roughly 20% of a house price)
2. Where there isn’t a House or Land Comparable, come up with a way to create a valuation, e.g. Use Same Zip Code and Same Property Use Code or Same Zoning and Distance.
I have a really good understanding of my data set, however, need the expert to assist with the calculations, analysis of my Automated Real Estate Offer System.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $172 for this job
Hello, dear friend I am expert in math, physics, statistics. I have a lot of experiences in many math and physics projects. Please discuss for your task. Best regards.
currently working as an scientist in ISRO part time mathematician and coder good at applicable mathematics topped in the probability and statistics course in my college