I’ve built an automated Land offer portal for Florida, however, need confidence with the Base Data and Sales Comps, for my Auto Offers to be accurate.
I have large sets of property data in Florida and I would like assistance with the following;
1. Calculating the Median House Price of a Subdivision
2. Calculating the Median Land Price of a Subdivision
3. Calculating the Recent House Sales Price Comps of a Subdivision (What I could potentially sell a house for)
4. Calculating the Recent Land Sales Price Comps of a Subdivision (What I could potentially sell land for)
5. Exception calculations for removing errors;
• Properties Priced too high or entered incorrectly
• Properties Priced too low or other wholesalers who purchase below market
1. Where there isn’t a recent Land sale in a Subdivision, utilise a calculation that is a percentage of a house price. (This percentage can be determined by the counties Land Assessment / Total Improvements data or roughly 20% of a house price)
2. Where there isn’t a House or Land Comparable, come up with a way to create a valuation, e.g. Use Same Zip Code and Same Property Use Code or Same Zoning and Distance.
I have a really good understanding of my data set, however, need the expert to assist with the calculations, analysis of my Automated Real Estate Offer System.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $175 for this job
currently working as an scientist in ISRO part time mathematician and coder good at applicable mathematics topped in the probability and statistics course in my college